Search This Blog

ITS A LIFE WORTH JOINING OUR EFFORT

IT A STRONG FEELING THAT WE CAN JOIN OUR HANDS TOGETHER AND OUR EFFORT AND MAKE IT OUR HOME!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

simple read me message

not ready to criticize any body behavior neither do i  want to judge the way one would like to run his or her dressing code.sometimes eye syndrome may lead me to  unwanted comment especially when i understand that most of us are exposing our body in public domain.this make me stronger to talk about this issue in that so many iccident taking place in our own comunity are as aresult of r  SIMPLE READ ME MESSAGE.THIS MEANS THAT we should recover our steps and retrive our way back to gain the sense of respect that we once had.

1 comments:

antony ndungu said...

yea i think we gotta retrace our steps. Read me is what we call swag this daysyea i think we gotta retrace our steps. Read me is what we call swag this days

Powered by Blogger.